Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Undergrads in their Natural Habitat

Main campus at UW Madison is teaming with undergraduate students during the academic year. Sometimes we find that the most entertaining way to interact with them is to just observe and take notes on their particular behaviors as one might in a nature documentary. 

Overheard at the local Steep & Brew coffee shop: 

"I was still tipsy when I went to the library. Things that make me smile. Period."

"We're listing people that are normal. Like not weird. Like not me. I'm weird. I'm a weird person."

"She's the classic girl. I wouldn't call her trendy, I'd call her classic. But, like, normal."

"You, like, can't say that...it's degrading. It's like vomiting--you can say it and that's fine but, like, only if no one hears."

Quotes submitted by Richard M.

No comments:

Post a Comment